Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude 2021 48/52

Happy Sunday lovely readers from a cold and miserable Sydney. We haven’t seen blue skies for over a week now and I for one, am sick of the big wet. It’s gloomy and it dampens the mood {see what I tried to do there!} I love sunshine and warm weather and the beach. It’s almost December and I should not be wearing my knitted tops and tights. Anyway, it’s not time to moan and groan about the weather but rather, to look back at the week with gratitude. It’s been a work-heavy week but here are all the things I’m grateful for from 21st November to 27th November 2021:

A rainy Sunday to finish off the weekend at Port Stephens and a good drive back home with my friend

Having a manager that has our back and goodness knows we needed it this past week

Receiving some lovely feedback from the parent of one of my private clients

Getting some words down this week; it’s been hard going but I was glad to write again

Connecting with the property manager over my books during an inspection of the unit I’m renting

Hanging out with my friend CN on Satuday and enjoying cocktails and long chats

Lots of cat cuddles this week

It’s been a week filled with work mainly but I guess there have been these little things which is nice. I really hope the weather warms up soon and there’s less rain. Can you believe it’s almost December? I’m hoping work winds down a bit but we’ll see.

How has your week been?

Do share!

***Linking with Denyse for Life this week***

• Barbara Lofgren
    28 November 2021 at 6:27 pm

We’ve had lovely weather here this week, until today, and looks like a rainy week. Cat cuddles are always good!
    Barbara Lofgren recently posted…If we were having coffee…or even a cup of tea…My Profile

• Lydia C. Lee
    29 November 2021 at 12:50 pm

Good wee in spite of the weather! About to getr super busy, so it’s the lull before the social storm, hopefully!! #Lifethisweeek
    PS waiting on the YeahWrite results Wednesday, thanks to you!
    Lydia C. Lee recently posted…Time travel failMy Profile

• Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid
    29 November 2021 at 2:58 pm

I saw those cocktails – they looked amazing! So over this weather and all these grey days – here’s hoping we see some sunshine and each other, soon!

• Deborah Cook
    29 November 2021 at 4:07 pm

I saw that you’d had some nice feedback from a client (well a parent of a client) and I’m sure it’s well-deserved. And great your work manager is supportive of you and your team.

My work is a bit ummmmm…. in flux at the moment so I’m not sure it was a great time to start but I know I should be grateful I have a job at all.
    Deborah Cook recently posted…Life lately – November 2021My Profile

• jennifer Jones
    29 November 2021 at 4:47 pm

We have been having cold and wet weather here too, but not as much rain as you’ve had. I’m also over it, so hoping for warmer days in December. I love that your able to find positives in a week that has been full on. Hope this week is a good one for you.

• Susanne
    29 November 2021 at 9:14 pm

Glad to hear you’ve had some good things happening this week, despite the weather! Hope you get some sunshine soon.

• Debbie+Harris
    30 November 2021 at 9:48 pm

Have a lovely week Sanch and hoping the weather improves as we move into December.
    Debbie+Harris recently posted…Final Taking Stock for 2021 for #lifethisweekMy Profile

• Denyse Whelan
    1 December 2021 at 10:18 pm

Pretty good week in its own way. I am sorry the weather was pretty awful on the Sunday you were away. I drove to Newcastle and on the way home, the M1 was pretty stop start in sections, but because of “wet”. Still I made it home safely as did you.
    It was great reading your post today after linking up for #LifeThisWeek on my blog. Thank you! I can’t believe we are in December! Now “only” 3 more Mondays for #lifethisweek in 2021. See you next week too I hope. Denyse.