Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude 2019 6/52

2019 weekly gratitude

Welcome to another Sunday edition of my weekly gratitude post. If you’re reading this after accessing the password from me, thank you. I do apologise for the inconvenience. It’s been a bit of a full on week for me just generally and emotionally. But I have also had so much to be grateful for! Without further ado, here are some of the things I’m grateful for from 3rd February to 9th February 2019.

Fun photo shoot with a friend on Sunday morning followed by a run

Three hours at the beach with my friend NG on Sunday arvo

Really busy week at work but feeling like I’m having an impact even if it is with one or two young people

Opening up an interesting discussion on suicide at the psychology department meeting

Being very supported at work by my manager, team leader and a couple of staff

Going for a swim after work on a couple of nights

Enjoying new craft beers

Thursday night at NG‘s for dinner and a movie and long chats

Binge-watching a couple of TV series – The Cry on ABC iview and Russian Doll on Netflix

Submitting another short story for a competition – that’s two so far in 2019

Receiving merch I purchased from Opus of a Machine

So much love and support from online and local friends and my family after I posted about needing to password protect personal posts like these – I am so grateful for each and every one of you in my life!

A fun Saturday with my friend LS – we explored places new to me, went to bookstores {I came away with a book haul!}, hit the beach, had dinner and a movie

The cats being extra cute and cuddly this week

It’s been an exhausting week in some ways but like I said before, there is so much to be grateful for! Most of all, the people in my life. I may not have that one person – a partner for life – but I love that I have so many of you. And sometimes, I think that’s so much better. So thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

How was your week?

Do share!

• Leo
    10 February 2019 at 1:42 pm

I am very happy for all that has gone right for you in perhaps a testing week but happiest to see that you submitted another short story ? It has been a while since I touched fiction myself.

And glad for the cats cuddliness too. I think that might have helped your mood!

• Rachna
    10 February 2019 at 2:50 pm

Happy to know that the week went off reasonably well for you. Nice about the story that you submitted, spending time with friends and cute, cuddly cats. Have a great week!
    Rachna recently posted…Best Grilled Cauliflower RecipeMy Profile

• Simon Falk
    11 February 2019 at 9:00 pm

Lovely. I lost a brother to suicide many years ago and am pleased to see you working on such a cause. Keep posting.

• Soumya
    11 February 2019 at 11:25 pm

Sounds like a lovely, productive week. Friends make anything better, so it is always nice to have people around. I wish you another wonderful week ahead.
    Soumya recently posted…Growing Up Without A Role ModelMy Profile

• Rajlakshmi
    12 February 2019 at 10:14 pm

Glad you had a fun filled week with friends. In this weather I can barely think about going to the beach ?
    Hope we get to read your short story soon. Good luck.
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Valentine’s Day – 5 Origami Hearts With TutorialsMy Profile

• Harini
    14 February 2019 at 12:27 am

Sounds like you had a really productive week. Friends and family make everything better and make life much better in general. I hope you have another great week.
    Harini recently posted…2018 ReflectionsMy Profile

• Parul Thakur
    15 February 2019 at 3:14 pm

All I can say is that I admire you. Hugs and I believe that things will get better. Know that I am always around. Hope you continue to find joy around. Take care.
    Parul Thakur recently posted…#ThursdayTreeLove – 57My Profile