Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude 2018 42/52

gratitude

Ten more weeks left to the end of the year. Is anyone else a bit alarmed at how fast time is flying? Some days I feel like I’m just going through the motions. Other days I feel like I should be trying harder to make the most of life. Anyway, this post isn’t about my reflections on life {though there’s a thought for a blog post!}. It’s time to look back with gratitude for the week of 14th October to 20th October 2018.

Lunch with a friend on Sunday

Beach days and my first swim of the season on Friday after work

Handing in my resignation at work – I have a new role I start when I get back from holidays. It’s still on the coast which means my move back to Sydney at some point will be delayed by at least a year or so but it’s in the hospital which will be quite different

Being productive at work

Trent Dalton, the author of Boy Swallows Universe, leaving a lovely comment on my Insta post about his book

Back to exercising every day this week

Good friends who are validating and empathic

Finishing a book in a week – Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty. Review to come soon.

Catching up with the girls from my writers’ group even though I haven’t written anything for my WIP for six weeks. I have lost my mojo!

Girl’s night out on Saturday night – it’s been a while since I dressed up and went out. It was fun but I need to remember that alcohol is a depressant {I feel a little blah today as a result}

How has your week been?

Do share!

• Damyanti
    21 October 2018 at 1:34 pm

First swim of the season, yay!

• Pratikshya Mishra
    21 October 2018 at 3:35 pm

My week was good too. Dusshere vibes were on through out the week and the Navratri fun was contagious. Just ten more days left to go home. I am so excited and yearning to get on the train as soon as possible.
    Pratikshya Mishra recently posted…Into The Woods #WordlessMy Profile

• Shailaja Vishwanath
    22 October 2018 at 12:55 pm

I had no idea you were leaving work for a new opportunity. Hope it’s everything you need and more. So so glad you got to work out regularly. Such joy, no? Don’t stress about not writing. When we do that, we tend to block it more. Instead, just take time off and relax. The muse will return when you are ready. Guaranteed!

Hugs and love for the week ahead. 🙂

• BellyBytes
    22 October 2018 at 4:11 pm

Thanks for reminding me that only 10 weeks are left for this year to get over. I do know how this year went by in a whizz. My week was mixed – some exercise, some entertainment, lots of housework but good.

• Shalzmojo
    22 October 2018 at 11:11 pm

Swimming!!! Wow!! our season just got over for that not that I got much done this year either. Clean pools is such an issue in India – or rather I am a stickler for it!

Yup 10 weeks only and yeah time is indeed flying away.. I am so happy to see your posts on Gratitude Sanch and this one seems a lot happier and settled than the previous few. Way to go for that!

A new job sounds relaly good and wish you all the best for that babes! More when I see you – YAYAYAYAYA!!!

• Aditi
    23 October 2018 at 11:32 pm

Just 10 weeks! Gosh!

All the best for your new job, till then enjoy the sea and the sun! 🙂
    I need to take some inspiration from you, haven’t been working out at all for the last two week 🙁
    Love & Hugs! Here’s to a lovely week ahead!
    Aditi recently posted…Escape London – Fighting All Odds to Get to the King’s ThroneMy Profile

• Shalini R
    24 October 2018 at 9:45 pm

Such a beautiful week – simple pleasures of life. Looking forward to your book review, Sanch 🙂