Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude 2018 37/52

gratitude

Happy Sunday, everyone! I am so glad it’s the weekend. This week has felt long due to some crazy shit at work that’s left me quite stunned. I think I’m okay now but it has been an eye-opening experience. Due to work, work stress, a sore neck and being social, the blog and my writing, in general, have both been neglected. But I’m hoping to get back to them from next week. It’s time though, to look back at things to be grateful for from 9th September to 15th September 2018.

Sunday coastal hike followed by brunch

Long conversations and sharing vulnerabilities with friends

Hitting the gym every morning during the week despite the sore neck

Deadlifting 57.5 kilos this week – new personal best

Painting my nails

Getting a massage to help my neck

Good friends <3

Midweek book club

Not having to wear tights for most of this week – beach weather is almost here!

Night at the movies on Friday

Catching up with my friend C in Sydney

My friend’s crazy puppies

I am also grateful I keep this weekly record and a daily record. Amidst what can seem like a lot of negativity, it reminds me that not all is bad. That there are several things to be grateful for.

How was your week?

Do share!

• Suzy
    16 September 2018 at 9:51 pm

Hope your sore neck feels better soon. I had a crazy hectic week at work and by Friday I was pretty tired and decided to leave work early. Quite a productive week though. And thank goodness the weather is getting warmer now. Hope this week is a good one too for you.
    Suzy recently posted…Hate Exercising? #vlog #chaiwithsuzy #SuzysIlationMy Profile

• Rachna Parmar
    18 September 2018 at 6:38 pm

You go girl with your deadlifting records. Take care of the sore neck. And overall that seemed like quite a nice week, Sanch!

• Damyanti Biswas
    20 September 2018 at 12:10 am

I need a neck massage–of all the list of your activities, that one got me!

• Natasha
    20 September 2018 at 7:15 pm

Despite a lousy moment at work, I guess the week more than made up for it with all the wonderful blessings. Hitting the gym each morning despite the sore neck-wow! Ive been doing the same for one week, no sore neck though, and I feel absolutely fabulous. Saw your deadlift pictures on Insta and I’m floored. How do you?!!!!!

And your friend’s crazy puppies, is all so adorbs and that neck massage sounds as tempting as doing up the nails. I’m a sucker for that off late.

Hope you are having an equally great week now, I’m sure not without a few hitches thrown in here and there.

Take good care and looking forward to reading more from you.

• Natasha
    20 September 2018 at 7:22 pm

Despite a lousy moment at work, I guess the week more than made up for it with all the wonderful blessings. Hitting the gym each morning despite the sore neck-wow! I’ve been doing the same for one week, no sore neck though, and I feel absolutely fabulous. Saw your deadlift pictures on Insta and I’m floored. How do you?!!!!!

And your friend’s crazy puppies, is all so adorbs and that neck massage sounds as tempting as doing up the nails. I’m a sucker for the latter, off late.

Hope you are having an equally great week now, so what if there are a few hitches thrown in here and there. That’s life. Full of crests and troughs. Yet, spectacularly incredible.

Take good care and looking forward to reading more from you.

Natasha recently posted…La Familia: #WordlessWednesdayMy Profile

• natasha
      20 September 2018 at 7:23 pm

Sorry for the duplicate comments. You could delete the first one. Thanks, Sanch.

• Rubina Ramesh
    22 September 2018 at 3:26 pm

Deadlifting! That takes some strength!

• Lindsay
    25 September 2018 at 5:54 am

Hey love,
    Are you actually weight training with anyone or doing your own thing? I need a gym buddy that’s into the things as much as I am and I’m lacking that person. Been thinking of wanting to ramp up the weights and start lifting heavy, but I have no idea what I’m doing and kinda want a buddy for reassurance, ya know? I wish you lived closer 🙁

Also your work shit sounds like it’s getting worse – yikes! I’m a bit in the same boat but I’m grateful that I’m not pressed for a job so much as I’m being casual about it. I’ve applied for maybe 4 jobs in the last month, three of them just in the last five days and I’m being picky af because I just can. I need change.

Anyways late per usual. Hope you’re well hun. Xo
    Lindsay recently posted…What’s up, Weekend? {09/21}My Profile

• Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      25 September 2018 at 4:33 pm

I’m doing my own thing but yes it would be awesome if we lived closer as I’d like a gym buddy too. I use a couple of apps and stuff I’ve learnt in the past. Sweat is a good app for exercises