Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude 2018 30/52

gratitude

Happy Sunday everyone! I just realised as I was writing this post I haven’t blogged at all this week. It’s not for lack of ideas but rather, having a few other commitments. There’s been a lot of life admin things I’ve had to focus on as well as some writing-related things because of deadlines I’m setting myself. But I do miss blogging because there is so much in my head I want to talk about. But I digress. The point of this post is to reflect on all things I’m grateful for from 22nd July to 28th July 2018.

A lovely relaxed Sunday after returning from the mountains

Team lunch on Monday with lots of laughs

Seeing a new client midweek and noticing a slight sense of optimism from them by the end of our session

Spontaneous date night midweek after a draining day for both

Exercising every day during the week after holding myself accountable

Running 5 kilometres twice this week – one on the treadmill and one outdoors. I was surprisingly faster outdoors!

Cupcakes at work on Thursday for our acting team leader as it was his last meeting

Busy but fulfilling Friday at private practice

Getting two new tattoos on Saturday {this is getting addictive!}

Constructive feedback from my writing group on Saturday arvo

It’s been a pretty decent week all things considering. I think going away last weekend helped a lot as it was good company and I also had time to read and write and just relax.

How was your week?

Do share!

***Linking with Lindsay and Charlotte for What’s Up Weekend***

• Vaidehi
    29 July 2018 at 10:10 am

I love your this kind of posts. I always tead them but I never comment on them. I need to start this kind of posts on my blog too…
    I loved your tattoo
    ❤️❤️

• Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      29 July 2018 at 11:02 am

Thank you! 🙂 I find it quite helpful to look back on the week and search for the good

• Rachna
    30 July 2018 at 12:29 pm

Okay the tattoo thing stood out for me. I am chicken though I would someday love to get one done. Good going on the fitness front
    Kudos! Rest of the week sounds good too.

• Nabanita Dhar
    30 July 2018 at 5:09 pm

I love the tattoo. It’s so you. I wish I could get one but somehow I feel I’m not brave enough to get one! Love that it was a good week for you.
    Take care and keep writing!

• Soumya
    30 July 2018 at 10:47 pm

What an exciting week you have had! A date, cupcakes and tattoos! That’s the best life ever 🙂

The tattoos looks great and I applaud people who get them, but somehow for me, the concept doesn’t excite me enough. Maybe it is just me.

Have another brilliant week ahead, Sanch!
    Soumya recently posted…Action Replay + Gratitude List: July 2018My Profile

• Parul Thakur
    31 July 2018 at 3:25 pm

I loved that tattoo with the quote. Your wonderful post made even awesome with that one. I have always found you inspiring when it comes to health and keeping yourself active. Glad you are continuing to do that.
    Have a lovely week ahead, Sanch!
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Sleep O sleep, why elude?My Profile