Gratitude

Weekly Gratitude 2018 20/52

gratitude

Welcome to yet another Sunday, everyone! I swear I wanted to blog more this week but somehow, my creative juices just didn’t flow. It’s been one of those weeks where I’ve been just that extra bit stressed at work and it probably didn’t help with the creativity. In any case, here are some things I’m grateful for from the 13th of May till the 19th of May 2018.

Autumn colours

Having trusted people validate my anxiety and support me through it

Watching Westworld on Monday night

Having someone cook me dinner

Book club catch up with the girls

A very thoughtful present from a girlfriend who knows how much I love Harry Potter

Playing Words with friends

Lazy mornings

Kitty cuddles and doggy licks

A lovely Saturday meeting new people and then going to the movies

I’ve been spending today catching up on chores, listening to music and reading. There’s a part of me that’s a bit stir-crazy and wanting to do stuff outside the house but there’s another part that just wanted to do nothing. My brain is buzzing and looking forward to the end of the week ahead because I’m off on a short road trip. It’ll be nice to have a break from work even just for a week!

How was your week?

Do share!

***Linking with Lindsay and Charlotte for What’s Up Weekend***

• CookieCrumbsInc.
    21 May 2018 at 3:04 pm

Have you had anxiety when you have met absolutely new people, Sanch? How do you deal?
    What was the HP present!! :O

Have another, less stressed, happy week filled with the lovely little things, Sanch <3
    CookieCrumbsInc. recently posted…#MondayChuckles 4My Profile

• Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      21 May 2018 at 6:52 pm

I used to have a lot of anxiety around that but it has gotten better the more I’ve done it. Nowadays, it’s not as bad unless I really, really want them to like me. Then I overthink everything! HP present was a pair of comfy socks…will wear it soon and take a pic as it’s starting to get really cold here. Thanks lovely! Hope you have a wonderful week too

• Ranjini Sankar
    23 May 2018 at 1:50 am

Hi Sanch! Lovely blog you have there! And this post caught my attention the moment I saw the title. I am looking for ways to blog better and become a better person. A weekly gratitude is a nice idea for both! 😀 I might just steal this idea of yours.

• Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      23 May 2018 at 5:33 am

Go for it Ranjini…I’ve found it very helpful to do this year 🙂

• Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      23 May 2018 at 5:33 am

And thank you for the lovely comment

• Pratikshya Mishra
    23 May 2018 at 12:56 pm

Gratitude list is so simple and yet bountiful. Looking forward to reading more of the creative works from you. ☺
    Pratikshya Mishra recently posted…The Hyderabad Playlist – A song storyMy Profile