Gratitude

10 things that made me happy {Week 6}

This week was a busy one and I’m late with posting my 10 things. I was busy working on a uni assignment that was due on Friday and therefore didn’t really have time to blog during the week. And then, this weekend, Mr Imperfect and I went away for the weekend with a couple of our friends. We only got home an hour or so ago. It’s been a blissful weekend and while it made me incredibly happy, it didn’t make the list of 10 things that made me happy between 3rd October and 9th October 2015.

Long weekend! It was great having the Monday off!

Daylight savings began. I love that it’s brighter for longer now.

Warm weather. We had some awesome weather on the long weekend and even though it’s spring, it felt like summer.

The beach. Yes, I spent a lot of my long weekend at the beach.

Watching stand-up comedy with friends. Tommy Dean was funny. Friends are always great.

happywk6

Being back at uni and seeing the end of the semester. Bittersweet.

Finishing my assignment for Feature writing andΒ having some wonderful friends and colleagues agree to be interviewed as part of the article.

Hearing something positive from a client about my influence on them getting better.

My team leader giving me some positive feedback on my role.

Driving down south for a weekend away after work on Friday.

On the whole, it was a pretty good week. There were a few hiccups as always but generally, I tried to stay positive and look for the silver lining.

How was your week?

Do share!

***Linking with Krysten and Lindsay for 10 things that made me happy***

• SHILPA GUPTE
    11 October 2015 at 8:30 pm

It is such a good idea, Sanch, of jotting down the good things that happened during the day, or the week. It is like concentrating only on the good things, even if they are those minuscule things that we would otherwise not even consider worth remembering! A really good way to think positive, right? πŸ™‚
    SHILPA GUPTE recently posted…Just let it go!My Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      11 October 2015 at 8:43 pm

That’s exactly why I love this link up Shilpa…since I’ve been quite depressed the past few months, I thought this would be a great way to retrain myself to look at the good things in life πŸ™‚

• SHILPA GUPTE
    11 October 2015 at 8:30 pm

SHILPA GUPTE recently posted…Just let it go!My Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      11 October 2015 at 8:43 pm

• Vinitha
    12 October 2015 at 4:39 am

Lovely list, Sanch. Spending time in beach sounds so wonderful. It’s been 7months since I visited a beach. πŸ™‚
    Vinitha recently posted…Autumn, I fall for you! #FridayReflectionsMy Profile

• Vinitha
    12 October 2015 at 4:39 am

Vinitha recently posted…Autumn, I fall for you! #FridayReflectionsMy Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      14 October 2015 at 8:17 pm

Thanks Vinitha! Wow…7 months? Even if I don’t go for a swim, I make sure I visit the beach even in winter.

• Eli
    12 October 2015 at 8:24 am

Thats a great list – I also find for me to focus on things I am grateful for gives me a good feeling:-) No ebach over here though— more heading for autumn…:-)
    Eli recently posted…3 seasons in a dayMy Profile

• Eli
    12 October 2015 at 8:24 am

Eli recently posted…3 seasons in a dayMy Profile

• Lindsay
    12 October 2015 at 9:31 am

Oh my goodness, the beach sounds great right about now. It’s getting cold here in Ontario, Canada!

Have a great weekend Hun. Xo
    Lindsay recently posted…10 Things That Made Me Happy This WeekMy Profile

• Lindsay
    12 October 2015 at 9:31 am

Have a great weekend Hun. Xo
    Lindsay recently posted…10 Things That Made Me Happy This WeekMy Profile

• rajlakshmi
    12 October 2015 at 12:55 pm

Oh it’s getting so hot these days… I prefer the mornings and evenings. Loved your pictures of Jervis bay. The water looks so refreshing πŸ™‚ I have never watched a live comedy show… I would love to one day. Hope you have many more beautiful things to talk about this month.
    rajlakshmi recently posted…The woes of the nose !!My Profile

• rajlakshmi
    12 October 2015 at 12:55 pm

rajlakshmi recently posted…The woes of the nose !!My Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      14 October 2015 at 8:16 pm

Oh you should totally watch live stand-up. Try going during the comedy festival next year…usually last about an hour and you can see some good ones. Otherwise some local hotels have comedy nights too. I am a huge fan of stand-up! πŸ™‚

• Natalie @ our parallel connection
    12 October 2015 at 1:36 pm

Your pictures are just beautiful and have put a smile on my Monday face
    Natalie @ our parallel connection recently posted…Proud to be a blogger but if I only knew…My Profile

• Natalie @ our parallel connection
    12 October 2015 at 1:36 pm

Your pictures are just beautiful and have put a smile on my Monday face

• Suzy
    12 October 2015 at 2:20 pm

Looks like you truly enjoy the beach. Loving the Spring here – my garden is in bloom and it looks so pretty. And it’s warmer Yay.
    Suzy recently posted…MagnoliasMy Profile

• Suzy
    12 October 2015 at 2:20 pm

Suzy recently posted…MagnoliasMy Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      14 October 2015 at 8:14 pm

Oh yeah, I’m totally a beach lover. I live in a beachy area too πŸ™‚ Spring is great for the garden too…except for people like me who kill everything.

• Vishal Bheeroo
    12 October 2015 at 3:27 pm

Hey Saanch, have an awesome week and stay blessed. Glad to read and get to know the real you lil more through your posts:)
    Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…My inspiration and childhood hero, Amitabh BachchanMy Profile

• Vishal Bheeroo
    12 October 2015 at 3:27 pm

• Alicia
    12 October 2015 at 10:31 pm

Down by the beach and summery weather looks like lots to be happy about. It was rather an eventful weekend, that long weekend. I loved ours too. I was only thinking how summery it has been, only to realise, hey! it’s still spring!
    Alicia recently posted…A much needed day, on Rivoli BayMy Profile

• Alicia
    12 October 2015 at 10:31 pm

Alicia recently posted…A much needed day, on Rivoli BayMy Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      14 October 2015 at 8:12 pm

I know, right? If spring has been this warm, summer can only be hotter. Not that I’m complaining.

• leaf (the indolent cook)
    13 October 2015 at 2:48 am

Nice list! And you have such cute cats. πŸ˜€

• leaf (the indolent cook)
    13 October 2015 at 2:48 am

Nice list! And you have such cute cats. πŸ˜€

• Ashleigh Mills - My Meow
    13 October 2015 at 6:58 am

Sounds like a great week! How good are sunny long weekends?
    Ashleigh Mills – My Meow recently posted…Guest blog: From the Cat. Facts about white catsMy Profile

• Kylie Purtell - A Study in Contradictions
    13 October 2015 at 12:51 pm

How amazing was the weather?! I loved it, although if this is Spring I’m not looking forward to summer!
    Kylie Purtell – A Study in Contradictions recently posted…All About Aperture {Photography Basics} | PhotographyMy Profile

• Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life
      14 October 2015 at 8:11 pm

See I love the heat so I’m not going to mind a hot summer. Except of course, when I’m stuck at work!

• Parul
    15 October 2015 at 1:50 am

Wow! What a fabulous week you had! So much to be happy about. May it continue πŸ™‚

• Nikki Frank-Hamilton
    16 October 2015 at 5:39 am

Sounds like a great week, personally and professionally. It’s great to get good reviews and hear you helped others. Hopefully they will pass it on and help others, you will have started something pretty terrific! Good for you! And thanks for the vicarious visit to the beach, it’s getting cooler here, fall is upon us, share all the warm beach images you can, we’re gonna be freezing!
    Nikki Frank-Hamilton recently posted…Who Do You Want Your Blog To Be When It Grows Up? How are you going to get there?My Profile